I'm grateful for:
- my job, because even though we've just been hit with new guidelines and numbers we have to achieve and they want us to work more and still pay us less at least I know I have a job when so many others have lost theirs.
- my home, where I can take all those needed naps and fall asleep in my bed with fresh sheets and my pillows!
- my friends, with all that's been going on, with my family and being so stressed it's so nice to be able to pick up a phone and just let it all out.
- my friend Cee because she sends a text message to me every single day, reminding me I'm loved and how I'm a great person who deserves good things in my life. they are amazing messages of love and even though at times.. i think they are corny... they are so appreciated and much needed.
- being able to express myself, whether it's here in the blog, or my paper journal or through what I call art!
- Joel Osteen for his empowering messages of faith and strength.
My post is titled "Looking for my angels", because in a reminder to myself, I am not alone. When things are troubling me when that silly voice wants me thinking I'm alone... I'm not. There are people all around me. Good people. People who care about me. People who I care about. I am surrounded by angels.
Do you believe in angels? If you do, I would love to hear about it!