Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Do one thing every day that scares you."

"Do one thing every day that scares you."~Eleanor Roosevelt

I found this wonderful blog Diary of a Self Portrait , not that you're all not wonderful because you are and much loved and appreciated too! However...

I thought this would be a fun exercise to try out. Doing something everyday that scares me. It fits right in with living my life bravely and with out fear and full of happiness! So, I wish myself luck the widget can be found on the original blog and I will keep you all informed of my achievements!

Life is short.... We all most live life to the fullest. Let us never forget!

1 comment:

Divya said...

Superb Article i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo play bazaar