Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Meme: Q & A

Another fun meme copied from http://onmyway2work.blogspot.com/blog. Go visit her to play!

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited? I love when people show up and my house is clean... otherwise... im freaked and embarassed.

2. Last person you talked to on the phone? my friend maggie.

3. Last person on your missed call list? Target reminding me to pick up my perscriptions~

4. Who calls you the most? my brother or my cousin Rosie.

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up? Sheesh... White Flag.. Dido

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be? Anything! I'm happy it's a gift.. a SUPRISE.. BUT ... I love paper products, notebooks, pens, crayons, stickers, perfume, chocolate, journals, a good book anything really!

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one? Freebird Lynard Skynard *(is that how you spell it?)*

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow? I am trying to practice living in the moment but i'm often focused on dreams of my future and memories of my past.

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid? The damn birds from the Hitchcock thriller "The Birds", I loved scarry movies but really wasn't allowed to watch them because than I would be up all night, yet the Sleestacks from Land of the Lost firghtened me, Freddy Kruger, oh lord those hands...creepy.., Michael and Jason.. the music alone would send me off to hysterical giggles and covering my eyes... and aptly putting my fingers in my ears! lol

**This was fun... I would like to tag all who read it!**

1 comment:

Divya said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar