Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sacred Partnerships

Sacred Partnerships Are: "When you learn to love and to let your self be loved, you come home to the hearth of your own spirit. You are warm and sheltered. You are completely at one of your own longing and belonging." ~ Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom

Annam Cara, or "soul friends", a house of belonging waiting for us. Every relationship we have reflects our very own soul's intimate union with ourselves. We deserve to live in homes and bodies that embrace us, nurture us, delight us, and inspire us. We deserve to be at peace inside and out. We deserve to be loved and to love, openly and passionately. We must however start with ourselves. We must get to know who we truly are, we must love ourselves for all our faults and our strengths. We must remember that we are a child of God. That within our bodies no matter our actual age is that same little girl/boy we were out of the womb.

I am writing about sacred partnerships because I feel that our first and our most intimate partnership needs to be with our self. We need to get to know who we are, what we love, what gives us peace and most importantly what makes us happy in order that we grow into the precious being we are all deserving to be.

I wish I could say I have come a long way. I wish I could tell you, that I am the embodiment of self esteem, that I am always optimistic, that happiness is like the air fresh, fluid and abundant. If I have learned anything, I know these are things I have to work on day in and day out.

I am filling my life with acts of positivity.
I am allowing myself to soak up knowledge and put it to use.
I am reading and writing from strength.
I am manifesting good things for me and those I love simply by choosing to think of great things.
I am imagining myself in a new home, clean and fresh with possibility.
I am imagining my health, my physical and emotional health to be off the charts healthy.
I am picturing myself strong, able to check off my to do lists at rapid speed, able to achieve greater financial stability, able to exercise to the maximum, able to breath in all that life has to offer.
I am picturing a sacred partnership with myself.
I am imagining my inner child giggling non stop full of spunk and sass and creativity.
I am picturing myself healed from head to toe.
I am seeing myself at peace.
I am feeling myself full of love given and received.
I am feeling myself full of love given and received. So full of love I had to write it twice!


Some authors who offer up inspiration:

  • Joel Osteen
  • Victoria Olsteen
  • SARK - Susan Angel Rainbow Kennedy
  • Wayne Dyer
  • Louise L. Hay
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Sarah Ban Breathnach
  • Deepak Chopra
  • Max Lucado
  • Don Miguel Ruiz
  • The Dahli Llama

* At the end of most of my bulletin points I've been leaving an empty space. This is in case I need to come back or someone has someone they would like to offer. It's all about possibility.

**Also I would like to acknowledge Sarah Ban Breathnach for inspiring me to write this piece. Her books on Simple Abundance are treasures for the soul.

***The best partnership we will ever have will start within our very own "self". The second in my opinion will be with our higher power of choice, for me it's my relationship with God. After are all those people in our life we would be nothing with out, family or friend or spouse or child. My best friend as some of you know is my brother... I dedicate this piece to him and my desire to live.***

2 comments:

Divya said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar

Divya said...

Superb Article i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo play bazaar